(a) The following are prohibited:
(1) Obtaining or exercising unlawful possession over the property of another with the purpose to deprive the owner of the property.
(2) Obtaining property or services offered for sale or compensation without making payment or offering to pay.
(3) Obtaining property or services offered for sale or compensation by means of deception or a statement of past, present or future fact that is instrumental in causing the wrongful transfer of property or services, or using stolen, forged, expired revoked or fraudulently obtained credit cards or paying with negotiable paper on which payment is refused.
(4) Concealing unpurchased merchandise on or about the person without the knowledge or consent of the seller or paying less than purchase price by deception.
(5) Acquiring or possessing the property of another, with knowledge or reason to believe that the property is stolen.
(b) The regulations contained in this section apply, regardless of land ownership, on all lands and waters within a park area that are under the legislative jurisdiction of the United States.
[48 FR 30282, June 30, 1983, as amended at 52 FR 35240, Sept. 18, 1987]