CustomsMobile was officially launched on October 27, 2014, accessible first only as a website, and subsequently also as mobile apps, to provide the trade community, US government, and the public, complete access to vital Customs information. CustomsMobile pulls its data from its own databases, which are kept synchronized with federal government servers. CustomsMobile is a private endeavor created by Craig Briess, a customs and international trade law attorney and current CBP employee.
CustomsMobile is proud to be the world's first service to provide:
- Access to a wide range of US customs information, free of charge, in one centralized location;
- Full desktop (web) and native mobile ( Android, iOS) access;
- Unrestricted access without any user-registration requirement;
- A commercial grade search engine providing advanced features that exceed even some paid services;
- US customs information that is up-to-date and kept synchronized with federal government servers; and
- A truly enjoyable experience.
While the website is mobile oriented, CustomsMobile need not be relegated to a user's mobile device! The web service performs just well as a one-stop desktop website or tablet app as it does on a smartphone, providing convenient tools that related government websites do not.
We invite you to read more about CustomsMobile in our October 27, 2014 press release, announcing the launch of the website; our May 20, 2015 press release, announcing major upgrades to the website; and our October 15, 2015 press release, announcing the launch of CustomsMobile Android and iOS apps. We are excited to bring you the CustomsMobile service, and have many plans to improve and expand the tools that we provide.
Feedback? Ideas? Complaints? Your opinion matters! Please contact us - we guarantee that we will read and consider every submission.
You may contact us using the form below, or by phone at (202) 595-8998.