- Effective Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Period Covered: 08/04/2022 to 12/22/2022
- Notice of Lifting of Suspension Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Cite as: 87 FR 78939
Cite date: Dec 23, 2022
1. Notice of the lifting of suspension of liquidation of entries of merchandise covered by paragraph 2 of this message occurred on 12/23/2022, with publication of Commerce's final determination in the antidumping duty investigation on certain Lemon Juice from Brazil (subject merchandise) (A-351-858) (87 FR 78939).
Unless instructed otherwise, for all other shipments of subject merchandise, CBP should continue to suspend liquidation and collect cash deposits of estimated antidumping duties at the current rates.
2. In the final determination, Commerce found a final zero or de minimis dumping rate on imports of subject merchandise for the producer/exporter combination identified below.
As a result, subject merchandise from this producer/exporter combination is excluded from the proceeding identified in paragraph 1 above.
Accordingly, for merchandise entered, or withdrawn from warehouse, for consumption on or after 08/04/2022 (the date of publication of Commerce's affirmative preliminary determination notice in the Federal Register), CBP is directed to liquidate all entries from the producer/exporter combination identified below without
regard to antidumping duties (i.e., return all cash deposits).
Producer: Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A.
Exporter: Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A.
Case Number: A-351-858-003
Entries may have been made under A-351-858-000
The exclusion referenced in paragraph 2 above does not apply to entries of merchandise:
(i) produced by Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A. and exported by any company other than Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A.,
(ii) exported by Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A. and produced by any company other than Louis Dreyfus Company Sucos S.A., or
(iii) exported by a company that sourced from this excluded combination.
CBP should continue to suspend liquidation and collect cash deposits of estimated antidumping duties at the current rates for such entries, unless instructed otherwise.
The interest provisions of section 778 of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended, do not apply.
If there are any questions by the importing public regarding this message, please contact the Call Center for the Office of AD/CVD Operations, Enforcement and Compliance, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce at (202) 482-0984.
CBP ports should submit their inquiries through authorized CBP channels only.
(This message was generated by OIV:DP.)
There are no restrictions on the release of this information.