U.S Code last checked for updates: Oct 25, 2021
§ 312.
Machinery, material, equipment, or supplies from other Government agencies

An officer of the Government having machinery, material, equipment, or supplies for printing, binding, and blank-book work, including lithography, photolithography, and other processes of reproduction, no longer required or authorized for the service of such officer, shall submit a detailed report of them to the Director of the Government Publishing Office. The Director of the Government Publishing Office, with the approval of the Joint Committee on Printing, may requisition such articles as are serviceable in the Government Publishing Office, and they shall be promptly delivered to that office.

(Pub. L. 90–620, Oct. 22, 1968, 82 Stat. 1242; Pub. L. 113–235, div. H, title I, § 1301(b), (c)(1), (i)(8), Dec. 16, 2014, 128 Stat. 2537, 2539.)
cite as: 44 USC 312