UMBRELLAS, SUN UMBRELLAS, WALKING-STICKS, SEAT-STICKS,
WHIPS, RIDING-CROPS, AND PARTS THEREOF
- 1. This chapter does not cover:
- (a) Measure walking-sticks or the like (heading 9017);
- (b) Firearm-sticks, sword-sticks, loaded walking-sticks or the like (chapter 93); or
- (c) Goods of chapter 95 (for example, toy umbrellas, toy sun umbrellas).
- 2. Heading 6603 does not cover parts, trimmings or accessories of textile material, or covers, tassels, thongs, umbrella cases or the like, of any material. Such goods entered with, but not fitted to, articles of heading 6601 or 6602 are to be classified separately and are not to be treated as forming part of those articles.
The provisions of subchapter II (Miscellaneous Tariff Bills or MTBs), the provisions of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) found in General Note 4 and most product exclusions from the additional tariffs on products of China in subchapter III of Chapter 99 expired on December 31, 2020. However, no endnotes or footnotes relating to these provisions have been deleted as of the issue date of this edition.