OTHER MADE UP TEXTILE ARTICLES; NEEDLECRAFT SETS; WORN CLOTHING AND WORN TEXTILE ARTICLES; RAGS1See Section XI, Statistical Note 5.
- 1. Subchapter 1 applies only to made up articles, of any textile fabric.
- 2. Subchapter 1 does not cover:
- (a) Goods of chapters 56 to 62; or
- (b) Worn clothing or other worn articles of heading 6309.
- 3. Heading 6309 applies only to the following goods:
1. Subheading 6304.20 covers articles made from warp knit fabrics, impregnated or coated with alpha-cypermethrin (ISO), chlorfenapyr (ISO), deltamethrin (INN, ISO), lambda-cyhalothrin (ISO), permethrin (ISO), or pirimiphosmethyl (ISO).
The provisions of subchapter II of chapter 99 (Miscellaneous Tariff Bills or MTBs), the provisions of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) found in General Note 4 and most product exclusions from the additional tariffs on products of China in subchapter III of chapter 99 expired on December 31, 2020. However, no endnotes or footnotes relating to these provisions have been deleted as of the issue date of this edition.