CORK AND ARTICLES OF CORK
- 1. This chapter does not cover:
- (a) Footwear or parts of footwear of chapter 64;
- (b) Headgear or parts of headgear of chapter 65; or
- (c) Articles of chapter 95 (for example, toys, games, sports equipment).
Additional U.S. Note
- 1. For the purposes of subheading 4504.10.20, the term "compressed cork" means forms molded under heat and compression from cork particles without the addition of other materials.
The provisions of subchapter II of chapter 99 (Miscellaneous Tariff Bills or MTBs), the provisions of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) found in General Note 4 and most product exclusions from the additional tariffs on products of China in subchapter III of chapter 99 expired on December 31, 2020. However, no endnotes or footnotes relating to these provisions have been deleted as of the issue date of this edition.